Polls are open at various times during early voting and from 7 am until 7 pm on Election Day.
All voters must be registered (here's how) and present one of the following forms of photo identification at the polling place in order to verify their identity:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport
If you don't have any of the aforementioned forms of identification, you can apply for an Election Identification Certificate to present at your polling place.
For more on this story, including video, visit our content partner ABC13.