Lance Zierlein's final mock draft
1. Cardinals- Kyler Murray Oklahoma
There has been a lot of talk about will they or won't they.... but they will.
2. 49ers- Nick Bosa Ohio State
One of the prospects with the highest floors goes second to a team who loves to take defensive linemen.
3. Jets- Quinnen Williams Alabama
The Jets could try to move out of this pick, but with no takers, they take my top-rated player of 2019.
4. Raiders- Ed Oliver Houston
This is a bit of surprise but it's believed the Raiders carry a high grade on the explosive interior penetrator
5. Buccaneers- Devin White LSU
This one should come down to Devin White against Josh Allen, and we'll take a shot that it's the alpha linebacker.
6. Giants- Josh Allen Kentucky
The Giants could be looking to scoop up either White or Allen if they fall to 6th. Of course there is that QB thing too.
7. Jaguars- Jawaan Taylor Florida
Tough call here between Hockenson and Taylor, but Taylor is physical and will get the running game cranked up.
8. TRADE- Redskins- Dwayne Haskins Ohio State
The Lions want to move out and the Redskins want Haskins so this trade would make plenty of sense.
9. Bills- T.J. Hockenson Iowa
The Bills would be very happy to see Hockenson fall to them here. If he's gone, then Jonah Williams could be the guy.
10. Broncos- Devin Bush Michigan
The Broncos are a tough read, but they have an opening at inside linebacker and this is a weak year outside of the top two.
11. Bengals- Montez Sweat Miss State
Montez Sweat is said to have some love from the Bengals and this could be one of the surprise picks of the early portion of the draft.
12. Packers- Andre Dillard Washington State
The Packers could go in a number of directions, but ultimately may ask Dillard to slide to the right side to help the protection
13. Dolphins- Christian Wilkins Clemson
The Dolphins defensive line coach was Wilkins college coach for his first two years, so this could be an easy sell.
14. Falcons- Jonah Williams Alabama
Williams offers versatility up and down the offensive line and would help opening up run lanes once again.
15. TRADE- Lions- Clelin Ferrell Clemson
The Lions have a need along the edge and Ferrell fits a similar mold of what Matt Patricia worked with in New England at DE.
16. Panthers- Rashan Gary Michigan
The torn labrum causes him to slide, but not beyond the edge needy Panthers.
17. Giants- Daniel Jones Duke
The Giants get their quarterback of the future whether Giants fans like it or not.
18. Vikings- Cody Ford Oklahoma
The Vikings could end up seeing Ford as a tackle/guard prospect who offers additional value because of his flexibility.
19. Titans- Brian Burns Florida State
The FSU speedster gives the Titans an edge burner (pun intended) to attack the likes of Watson, Luck and Foles.
20. Steelers- Greedy Williams LSU
The Steelers could go in a number of directions - even at CB - however, I'll take the best of the bunch here.
21. Seahawks- DK Metcalf Ole Miss
Seattle has love for height, weight and speed and they happen to have a need for those traits at outside receiver.
22. Ravens- Garrett Bradbury NC State
Bradbury to the Ravens might be a perfect scenario for an offense that needs interior blocking.
23. Texans- Greg Little Ole Miss
The Texans need both cornerback and tackle so this is a difficult choice, but let's take one of the few left tackles in this draft.
24. Raiders- Josh Jacobs Alabama
With Marshawn Lynch calling it quits, this might be an easy card for the Raiders to run up to the podium.
25. Eagles- Darnell Savage Maryland
The Maryland ballhawk has been a red-hot name in NFL circles of late and the Eagles could take him to invigorate the backend.
26. Colts- Jeffery Simmons Miss State
Chris Ballard loves drafting in the trenches. He also believes in patience and process. He steals one of the best players in the draft here.
27. Raiders- Marquise Brown Oklahoma
"Hollywood" is smaller than some teams would like, but he's also game-ready and able to attack all three levels of the field.
28. Chargers- Byron Murphy Washington
He's under 6'0 and he runs a 4.55, but Murphy is extremely instinctive and as tough as you want them at corner.
29. Seahawks- Dexter Lawrence Clemson
Big Dexter is still raw but has elite size and potential with more experience.
30. Packers- Noah Fant Iowa
While the Packers need a wide receiver, Fant might be too tough to pass up on as he's basically a big receiver in the slot.
31. Rams- Chris Lindstrom Boston College
Hard-nosed grinder who can thrive in a variety of run schemes. The Rams want to upgrade the guard spot and he should do it.
32. Patriots- Drew Lock Missouri
Pats grab a QB to learn behind Brady.